P'kaboo in 2019:Welcome to this year.
We have a number of exciting novels and children's books in the burner right now. Some are nearly ready and some are being edited. Here is a sneak peek:
1. The Robin and the Wish (Shaun Harbour)
But then something dark starts to disturb their peaceful life. Something that wants Small Girl - and doesn't want to share.
A lingering story with rare emotional depth.
2. The Immy Series (Leslie Hyla Winton Noble)
Immy and the Dragon: Immy is a brave little girl who encounters a dragon in the forest. The series follows their adventures together.
3. The Grumpy Princess (Andrea Kaczmarek)
(No image available yet)This delightful story comes from Andrea Katzmarek, our author of "Pink Wish Ice Cream". What happened to the princess who, unlike Aurora, was not condemned by the evil fairy to 100 years of sleep?
4. The Brothers Thanatos (Joshua Gamon)This riveting fantasy novel (not for children!) is a page turner like few. Max Thanatos, a mage of the finest order, will go to extraordinary lengths to save his brother Charlie's soul from the Devil.
5. Wisp (Constance Tonge)P'kaboo is pretty proud to have signed on the descendant of Bram Stoker himself. "Wisp" is a story set in a half-light between reality and imaginings; politics and a haunted past. It takes a while to unravel what comes down to, essentially, a fiendish crime against humanity.
There are more books in the developmental process too; and we're hoping that this year, finally, we will be able to bring you the long-awaited sequel by Marie Marshall to "From My Cold Undead Hand"; which is "Kwireboy vs Vampyre".
We are also on the look-out for reviews for the recently published books, "Darx Circle" (by Leslie Noble), and "The Blue Between" (by Annemarie Luck).