...back to P'kaboo Publishers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Featured Author Carmen Capuano: Interview

Book Reader Magazine interviewed an author of ours, Carmen Capuano.

Quote:

Tell us a little about your latest book?

I have just completed a YA/crossover novel which is currently with my agent. I’ll let you know how that goes.

My most recently published book is The Owners, Volume IV: A New Epoch. It was an emotionally hard book to write, as has been the two volumes which follow on from it which are not yet published.
 
My characters had already been through so much and there I was pushing them into more conflict; even more dangerous situations. My stomach was churning with anxiety as I wrote every word of those books! And yet it was a thrilling ride!

The whole interview can be read

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis